July 24, 2013

help me encourage other writers

dear writing friends,
 
most of you probably know that i participate in a monthly blog hop called The Insecure Writers' Support Group on the first Wed. of every month. (sometimes it's the only blog post i write in a month.) next month's post is two weeks away. i'm finally thinking ahead. :) 
 
my idea for August is to have my writing friends share the most encouraging thing they've learned about writing. it could also be a favorite writing quote, even if the quote comes from you. i'd like to have all the content by next Friday at the very latest. if you have a blog or website, i will be sure to link back to you.
 
if you have something for me, email me at michelledgregory@gmail.com

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's a great idea! Can I share it in my next post?

Heather M. Gardner said...

I sent you my email! Thank you! Heather