April 26, 2011

A-Z - vision

nothing to add today to these great quotes.

We are limited, not by our abilities, but by our vision. ~Unknown

Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others. ~Jonathan Swift

There are always flowers for those who want to see them. ~Henri Matisse

Only those who look with the eyes of children can lose themselves in the object of their wonder. ~Eberhard Arnold

Vision without a task is only a dream. A task without a vision is but drudgery. But vision with a task is a dream fulfilled. ~Unknown

When I dare to be powerful - to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid. ~Audre Lorde

3 comments:

Anne Gallagher said...

Beautiful Beautiful.

And thanks for the head's up on Pierce. I googled it too and came up empty.

LA Nickers said...

Vision! Good one for V-Day!

I stopped by via the A to Z Challenge for April, and I invite you to visit my blogs at The Mane Point (Horses), Nickers and Ink (Poetry), Practically at Home (Home and Helpful How-to’s) and the Meme Express (Daily Blog Prompts).

My A to Z Challenge is complete! Please pop in!

Doreen McGettigan said...

I just love quotes especially one's I have not seen yet. Thank you for sharing with us!

http://www.doreenmcgettigan.com