November 9, 2010

the 3's of me

a friend on FB tagged me to answer one of those random question things and since i like to do "random things about me" posts, i thought i'd let it do double duty, so i'm posting it here and it will end up on FB eventually, when i can then tag x# of people, yada yada. if you want to play along, let me know in the comments.

(if you respond to this on Facebook...You've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the 3's of YOU. At the end, choose 26 people to be tagged. You have to tag me so really you just need 25 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way.

To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 3''s of Me, tag people - in the right hand corner of the app - then click publish.)


Three names I go by:

1. Mom
2. Michelle
3. Mich (from Joe)

Three Jobs I have had in my life:

1. Burger flipper
2. Go-fer in a real estate office
3. 2nd grade teacher in a private school

Three Places I have lived:

1. Mesa, AZ
2. Shawnee, OK
3. Las Vegas, NV

Three Favorite drinks:

1. Raspberry lemonade
2. Root beer
3. Chai

Three TV Shows that I watch:

1. Star Wars: The Clone Wars
2. Mythbusters
3. movies on TCM

Three places I have been:

1. Dominican Republic
2. Vermont
3. Russia

Three of my favorite foods:

1. Spaghetti
2. Strawberry cheesecake
3. Chocolate


Three friends I think will repost:

1. Christine
2. Kristal
3. Auberne

Three Things I am looking forward to:

1. Christmas
2. moving to Montana
3. having horses

Three hobbies/interests you have:

1. Writing (is that a hobby or an obsession?)
2. Photography
3. blogging

No comments: