April 2, 2010

blogging buddies



Mary Campbell was kind enough to gift me with the Blogger Buddy Award. i'd like to pass it on to a few new and a few old blogging buddies. (you may already have it, but the way these awards are going around, it's impossible to keep track of who has one and who doesn't. i figure we'll all end up with them eventually.)

Abby Annis is a relatively new blogging friend. i've gotten to know her through an online crit group and when she lived in my neck of the woods, i had a chance to have coffee with her IN PERSON. wow. can't say that about many of my blogging friends. on top of that, i love her writing.

Michelle McLean is also part of that group and i've enjoyed getting to know her as well. love her writing, too.

Nadine Laman lives in the same metro area and i hope to get to meet with her eventually, when her life settles down a little.

I've known L. at A Musing Mom Speaks for a few years now. she has a lovely blog.

Donetta and i are friends in real life and also blogging buddies. she always has something pertinent to say.

Christine H. is a dear writing friend who lives on the east coast. i hope to meet her in person someday. i enjoy reading anything she has to say, fictional or otherwise.

6 comments:

Donetta said...

Thank you Sis, Sorry about the disappointment for Anna. So many single moms having little to do with their kids on a single day off of school like this. This one mom was adopted herself. Her mom and sister (adopted also) are both in special needy situations. She has two boys and gives her all. She had my priority. The kids had fun at the movies. Iffy movie silly humor kid stuff with a bit of margin in it.
Dove had the hiccups in her sleep so her and I slept on the sofa.
I need a nap so bad! yaun

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Congrats on the blogger buddie award, Michelle. It's such a cute one. :-)

Unknown said...

Yay for awards!!! Congratulations!!

Thank you for the fabulous first draft completion letter! It made me giggle! I might have to actually use it just for fun!

Nighfala said...

Thank you so much, Michelle! Right back 'atcha, girl. You are the only blogging friend I've talked to on the phone, so I actually can hear your voice in my head when I read your posts.

Have a wonderful Easter!

Jackee said...

Congrats on the award! You deserve it. :o)

Lara said...

Great award for you! Thank you for your sweet words about me. It would be fun to meet in person. Maybe someday? Every time I see you writing about your word counts I do a little "Hip Hooray" to myself for you. It encourages me to get back to my own writing too.