March 3, 2011

help a writer

want to help out a fellow blogger/writer?

Ebyss says:

I work with lower income and special students who want to expand their knowledge through a college education, but they are struggling with reading and/or mathematical concepts.


I would like to start a book drive. This way these students can improve their reading scores through practicing what we all love to do----read. As we know, the more you read, then the better you get. Plus, I hope to ignite in them a passion for exploring other worlds and other people through the written word.


I am asking for you to help me by donating books for this cause. Any MG or YA books would be greatly appreciated.

and here i'd wondered what to do with my extra ARCs of Eldala. two copies are now on their way to help out.

for the rest of the post, go here: Passing the Word Around.

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Now that's a great cause!
And I'm passing on the Journey badge tomorrow. Thanks again!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Posted it this morning - http://alexjcavanaugh.blogspot.com/2011/03/friends-for-journey.html