February 16, 2011
Nicole Ducleroir at One Significant Moment at a Time is hosting the Bernard Pivot Blogfest. this one is easy because we just have to answer questions about ourselves and you know how much i love doing that. i just wish i had the time to read all the entries in the blogfest.
we have the chance to be creative with our answers, but i'm not feeling very creative today, so i'll have to settle for plain. here goes.
1. What is your favorite word? i love words, so it's hard to choose a favorite, but in light of just celebrating Valentine's Day, i'll choose my husband's name-- Joe.
2. What is your least favorite word? death
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? an inspiring movie or book, a beautiful sunset, the seashore, a stirring piece of music, quiet in my house
4. What turns you off? stress and too much noise
5. What is your favorite curse word? do i really want to answer this one? let's just say it's not appropriate for my blog, and i can't believe i just admitted that.
6. What sound or noise do you love? my kids getting along (which they do most of the time), violin music, any good music, a bubbling stream
7. What sound or noise do you hate? any noise that's pitched so low that it rumbles through me, or pitched so high that it makes my ears hurt.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? my previous profession was elementary teacher, and my current profession is homemaker/mom. if i could try a new one, i think it would be cake decorator or flower arranger. but if it were my profession, maybe i would get tired of it.
9. What profession would you not like to do? anything shown on Dirty Jobs.
10. If Heaven exists (and i believe it does), what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "I'm so glad we finally get to see each other face to face."