November 24, 2010

Eldala on sale at Lulu


in honor of uploading my Eldala revision document to Lulu for conversion to pdf (a slow, arduous process that made me want to tear my hair out this morning), i decided to discount the First Edition (doesn't that sound official?) 40%, down to $13.18 plus shipping, but ONLY on the Lulu website.

Christmas is coming up and this would be the perfect time to buy an adventure novel for that reluctant teen reader. i have numerous reports from moms i know that their teens, who previously didn't read a lot, couldn't put Eldala down.

so without further ado, here's the link to my lulu storefront:

Michelle Gregory on Lulu.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm broke at the moment, but I've bookmarked your page on Lulu and hope to download the book and read it within the next two months. Congratulations!
Ann