August 9, 2010

"Rainy Day" Blogfest

it's been a while since i've participated in a blogfest, but i wanted to help spread the word about the Rainy Day Blogfest my friend Christine is hosting August 25.

once i signed up, i realized there wasn't a rain scene in Blackheart (at least i don't remember one - i have snow, but not rain. would that count?). i know there's rain in Eldala and in my chick novel First Comes Love. there might even be some in one of my novellas. i'll have to ferret one out.

now if i can just find one that can be pared to 500 words...

4 comments:

Raquel Byrnes said...

Posted the link to the blogfest on my side bar. I have to think of a rain scene to write now. Hmmm...

February Grace said...

Thanks for posting about this- went to the site and signed up!

~bru

Nighfala said...

Thank you so much for the blurb, Michelle! I'm sure your weather is even more sweltering than ours, so even the mere thought of rain is welcome today.

roh morgon said...

Thanks so much for posting this - I hadn't heard about it yet.

I've got the perfect rainy day scene from my WIP.