my friend Abby Annis tagged me. it's been a while since i did one of these, so i thought, 'what the heck?'
Question 1 - Where were you five years ago?
- just coming home from a taekwondo tournament in Anaheim. we were there two days, visited Disneyland (first time for my boys and the first time for me since 1976 when i was in junior high), saw the beach, and watched the Disneyland fireworks from our hotel every night. (boring after a while)
- just beginning to think about writing, but i certainly didn't know i would be entering my first NaNoWriMo or writing a story or self-publishing an epic fantasy novel.
Question 2 - Where would you like to be in five years?
- i'm already relatively sure that i'll be moving to Montana in Sept. 2011, so i imagine we'll still be there, running a hunting and fishing lodge, ministering to teenagers (i think) and enjoying not living in the city.
- i sure hope the 3rd book in my Eldala series is published by then. i'll probably have one or two more out there as well.
- one of my kids will probably be out of the house by then.
Question 3 - What is on your to-do list today?
- do groceries, dishes, picking up around the house
- wash my son's dobok for taekwondo tonight
- call the tow truck so my husband's truck can be towed and repaired
- pick up my husband from work since his truck is out of commission
Question 4 - What snacks do you enjoy?
- dry kid cereal
- ice cream (vanilla or chocolate chip mint)
Question 5 - What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
- pay off the lodge
- give troubled teens and their families scholarships to come to our lodge
- start a publishing company that would help women get their books published and promoted
- give away some of it to charity
- give some to orphanages in Russia
anybody who reads this and wants to play is tagged.
welcome to my blog
welcome to my blog
i'm Michelle Gregory, a 55-year-old wife, mom, Jesus-follower, beginning French learner, and Arizona native who moved to Montana 6 years ago (yeah--that was a huge change). i collect way too many craft supplies (and occasionally use them), spend way too much time on Instagram and Facebook, obsessively check my email, and own 2 horses, 2 dogs, and 1 very large black cat. i've been working on the sequel to my one fantasy novel for 9 years (don't you feel better now?). i haven't done anything here for a long time, but maybe jumping back into blogging will get the writer side of my brain humming again.
all of that may be more than you wanted to know, but anyway...