my friend Abby Annis tagged me. it's been a while since i did one of these, so i thought, 'what the heck?'
Question 1 - Where were you five years ago?
- just coming home from a taekwondo tournament in Anaheim. we were there two days, visited Disneyland (first time for my boys and the first time for me since 1976 when i was in junior high), saw the beach, and watched the Disneyland fireworks from our hotel every night. (boring after a while)
- just beginning to think about writing, but i certainly didn't know i would be entering my first NaNoWriMo or writing a story or self-publishing an epic fantasy novel.
Question 2 - Where would you like to be in five years?
- i'm already relatively sure that i'll be moving to Montana in Sept. 2011, so i imagine we'll still be there, running a hunting and fishing lodge, ministering to teenagers (i think) and enjoying not living in the city.
- i sure hope the 3rd book in my Eldala series is published by then. i'll probably have one or two more out there as well.
- one of my kids will probably be out of the house by then.
Question 3 - What is on your to-do list today?
- do groceries, dishes, picking up around the house
- wash my son's dobok for taekwondo tonight
- call the tow truck so my husband's truck can be towed and repaired
- pick up my husband from work since his truck is out of commission
Question 4 - What snacks do you enjoy?
- dry kid cereal
- ice cream (vanilla or chocolate chip mint)
Question 5 - What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
- pay off the lodge
- give troubled teens and their families scholarships to come to our lodge
- start a publishing company that would help women get their books published and promoted
- give away some of it to charity
- give some to orphanages in Russia
anybody who reads this and wants to play is tagged.