February 21, 2010

trivia about me

i got this as an email and thought i'd answer here...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6 AM
2. Watches or rings: neither - my wedding ring doesn't fit me :( and when my last watch ran out of battery power, i decided to use my cell phone for checking the time
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Avatar
4. Favorite TV show? none, but i like watching Mythbusters, Good Eats, and Star Wars the Clone Wars
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Raisin/date/walnut oatmeal, but not cooked
6. What is your nick name? Joe calls me Mich
7. What food do you dislike? dill pickles, oysters, brussel sprouts
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? sound track from Avatar, but it's in my itunes, not on cd
9. What kind of car do you drive? Navy Blue Ford Diesel Excursion (named Emily - that's a story in itself)
10. Favorite sandwich? Monte Cristo
11. What characteristic do you despise in a person? gossip
12. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would go? anywhere that has a nice beach
13. Are you an organized person? yes, but it doesn't happen often
14. Where would you retire to? somewhere in the mountains
15. What was one of your most memorable birthdays? a few years ago, my friends threw a surprise party for me *on* my birthday - since my birthday is Christmas, i never had a party with friends on my actual birthday, so the fact that they all took the time to be with me on Christmas made me cry.
16. What are you going to do when you finish this? read other blogs or go to Facebook
17. When is your birthday? December 25
18. Morning person or a night person? middle of the day
19. What is your shoe size? 8 1/2, but it used to be 7
20. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? i finally beat my son and husband in a game of nerf wars??? it was exciting to me.
21. What did you want to be when you were little? marine biologist
22. How are you today? a little sleepy, but it might because of the rain
23. What is your favorite flower? roses and carnations
24. What are you listening to now? Between the Lions on pbs (daughter is watching)
25. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? end of March - a vacation with just me and my husband
26. What was the last thing you ate? leftover rigatoni
27. Do you wish on stars? no, but i like looking at them.
28. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? lavender or teal
29. How is the weather right now? rainy
30. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my husband, and that was yesterday
31. Favorite soft drink? rootbeer
32. Favorite restaurant? Olive Garden, but Tia Rosa's is pretty good, too
33. Hair color? Brown with blond and red highlights
34. Favorite toy as a child? my stuffed animals
35. Summer or Winter? winter in AZ and summer in Montana
36. Chocolate or Vanilla? depends on my mood
37. Coffee or tea? tea, but it has to be decaf or i'll be up all night.
38. When was the last time you cried? a couple of days ago over losing our dog
39. What is under your bed? dust, dog hair, a chess set that's too heavy to use, camping gear, and probably some missing toys
40. What did you do last night ? played a nerf war - me, Josh & Anna against Joe and Brandon. we finally beat them and i gloated.
41. What are you afraid of? fire or losing one of my kids
42. Salty or sweet? both
43. Keys on your key ring? a few - house key and car key
44. How many years at your current job? i'm a homemaker, so i'd say 23, the number of years i've been married
45. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
46. Do you make friends easily? no, but i keep them for a long time

2 comments:

Christine Danek said...

It is nice to get to know you more.
Great post!

Kelly@ JustWrite said...

Just found your blog and I'm really enjoying it!! Life is chaotic with kids, husband, AND a dream, huh?

Nice to get to know you!
Kelly